Saturday, 3 October 2015

Photo diary, Berlin

It's been a while since I've been writing. I've been meaning to start blogging regularly, but somehow my life always seem to end up a bit complicated whenever I think that. However, hopefully I'll be more active. My friend Keira and I have a project we've been planning for a couple of months now, so hopefully... That'll make me take more time to blog. 

I'm back at university and we already jumped into this big project, but boyfriend and I went to Berlin for a a few days before the stressful days called university began. Berlin is a very green city with beautiful architecture and I absolutely want to go back. We stayed in the hip and cool Kreuzberg, where I could literally smell the hipsterness, ha! No, it was very nice. I really want to go back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! x