Friday, 24 April 2015

BEACH

Hello, I hope you've all had a great easter. I know it's a little late to say, but I've been quite busy during easter, since my purse and phone got stolen in London. Of course something like that would happen to me. But I've sorted most of it out, and life is slowly getting back to normal. I'm working on my menswear collection at the moment, which is slowly but surely turning into something. 

Before easter I did another shoot with Keira for her denim+ project. Here are some of the pictures.  She's doing a publication, lookbook and a fashion film. Can't wait to see the end results, she's so talented. 

cl
Knit Bik Bok / Jeans Levi's / Shoes Topshop / Sunglasses Vintage

DSC00323
cl2

2 comments:

  1. Seems like such a lovely day ! Nice photos !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously miss your posts and have a big craving for your outfits, wish you could post more often :(
    Very happy to hear you sorted everything out, I am dying over this sweater and lipstick! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x