Monday, 2 February 2015

1feb

Hey! Happy new years, I guess? I've been super busy ever since I've been back to England. And this unit at university is stressing me a lot, which is the reason for a series of breakdowns. I have hand-in in two and a half week, and I'm not even halfway done. So for the next two weeks, I'll probably live at university, coffee and 5 hours of sleep. I will get it done.


IMG_6819
IMG_6814
IMG_6813
Coat Bik Bok / Shirt Asos / Trousers Zara / Shoes Zara / Bag Zara

As you can tell, my wardrobe is as colourful as ever. I don't know, I feel very comfortable in black, grey and white. I tried on my bright yellow blazer the other day, and it just... doesn't look right... Maybe it's the weather?

I apologize for the crappy pictures... Somehow I thought my Iphone camera was better than that... Guess I'll start bringing my camera around again.

5 comments:

  1. You look so stylish ! Love the shoes !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skin care collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, the photos aren't at all crappy and I love you in darker colors. I usually dislike black and gray outfits, but you manage to wear all kinds of proportions and textures and combine them in such a striking manner I love it!
    Don't worry about university, just remember to go up for air once in a while! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!!
    follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. which university are you attending? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit as usual xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x