Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Black&Grey


Hey guys! I apologize for not blogging, but I've been trying to settle in here in Bournemouth, and university has been quite hectic. We have already gotten our first assessment, and I'm actually super excited!

DSC09824

It's been a bit difficult to take pictures for my blog lately. I've tried, trust me. My room is quite small, so I had to maneuver myself around the room, trying not to step on all my paintings. It didn't go so well, so I ended up taking pictures in the kitchen.

My wardrobe has been quite colourless lately. Black, grey and white. I saw these holographic shoes online, and basically ran to the store to buy them. The holograph on the shoes makes it a bit colourful, without wearing colours... If that makes sense?

outfit01102014
Cardigan Primark / Top New Look / Jeans Levi's / Shoes Office / Bag Primark
outfit 011020143

9 comments:

  1. Like the cami top, simple x

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic and casual look ! Love the top and the shoes !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the shoes!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic jacket!!your casual style is so cute!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cardigan! You look so chic :*

    http://hajducica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! The cardigan you're wearing looks so comfy and chic, wouldn't have thought it's actually from Primark :-)

    J from
    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your home looks quite cozy ^_^ I love that cardigan, it's like a blanket, sooooooo wamr *_* Adore the hologram shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x