Sunday, 21 September 2014

Durdle Door


Hello! Yesterday, the international students went on a trip to different locations here in the south. And, oh my God. We went to Durdle Door, which is kind of a funny name for such a beautiful place. I mean, this place is absolutely gorgeous! Sunny and I actually really want to camp there, and just stay there all day... Aaah, imagine.

And it was a super warm day as well. It was about 30 degrees, in the middle of september! Crazy!

IMG_4193 durdle door IMG_4178 durdle door2

I'm so happy I moved here. Ever since I've moved here, I've been drawing alot more. Bournemouth is a place with so much inspiration and creativity.

I apologize for the lack of fashion posts though, I only brought winter clothes with me... I mean who knew England would be THIS warm? It's a actually a bit chilly in the mornings, so I had a sweater on.
IMG_4280 IMG_4281 Durdle door3

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the 9th photo- priceless! :D Don't be sorry, I love the photos, this place looks magical ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous pictures !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures so much! And Durdle Door just looks absolutely stunning. I love your blog as well :)

    Caro / Les unreals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x