Thursday, 14 August 2014

Oversized

Hello! Yesterday I spent the whole day with my friend Renate, and today we took the train to my hometown. We went to one of my favourite caf├Ęs, which has a super cute backyard. And look at the raspberry tarts! I savoured every bite, it was so delicious!

IMG_9366
IMG_9370 IMG_9378

You guys should have heard me yesterday. I wanted to wear my hat really bad today, but I forgot it at home. So I almost convinced myself it was okay to get up at 0700 in the morning and take the bus to buy another hat. Ridicolous, hahaha... No worries... I got my mother to bring it with her to work and met up with her, heheeeee.

But this is a super typical outfit for me . Casual, super comfy and easy to jump around in. And I adore my new oversized blazer coat. My new staple for autumn.

outfit2 14.08.2014 outfit 14.08.2014 Outfit1 14.08.2014
Coat Bik Bok / Crop Top Zara / Scarf H&M / Jeans Cubus / Hat Gina Tricot / Boots River Island / Watch Casio

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and overall your style! Great blog by the way <3 Looking forward to your future posts :)

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cafe looks so cute and cozy. Love the outfit, especially the hat!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat and scarf. Wish I was sitting in the cafe

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute!!!
    Wish I could follow with the beauty like you...
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh you look amazing, I love your style. The hat definitely makes the outfit even better.

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x