Sunday, 17 August 2014

Oslo, photo diary 1

Hello! I'm spending this weekend in Oslo at my good friend, Michaela's apartment. I'm visiting some friends here, because it will probably be the last time I'll see them before I move to the UK. So might as well stay for a weekend.

I haven't been in Oslo for a long time. Well.. Only for meetings, so I haven't actually paid attention to how much life there is here! So much going on, and people everywhere. It can almost compare to London! But somehow, it's a bit scarier here. Definitively not a place for a lady to walk alone...

Here are some pictures I took yesterday.
DSC09114 DSC09112 DSC09129 DSC09138 outfit 15.08.2014
Coat Bik Bok / Scarf Cubus / Tee SheInside / Jeans Zara / Necklace H&M / Watch Casio / Bag Kate Spade

(Sorry about the blurry picture...)
We didn't do anything special yesterday. We just went walking around, and ate the best frozen yoghurt with sour juice balls, yes. You heard me right. SOUR JUICE BALLS. So good!

Oh, and I'm wearing my new tee, but you can't really see what it says. It says "Coco made me do it", but I'll show you another time. I love it.

DSC09171 DSC09187 DSC09184 DSC09193 DSC09223

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in your outfit, i hope you had a great time there :) Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously adore your outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Envy you to be in Oslo. Really wanna be there!
    And you look so gorgeous on that outfit anyways. Lovely!!

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  4. åe, ville være med! heheh, men jeg og michaela reiser til england og besøker deg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oslo looks so beautiful! You two look great as always, so stylish!!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never been to Oslo but it's definitely on my places-to-visit list now! where exactly are you moving to in the UK? London? :)

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x