Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Levi's

Hello! I've been pretty antisocial these last couple of days, so I haven't been out. Mostly because all of my friends has moved away to go to school and my sister went to the US as an exchange student. So I'm basically... By myself. Watching anime. That's life of an antisocial little bug alright, haha.. (me)

So my mom was nagging me about going out, so we went shopping for things I need to bring when I move. Can you believe it? I'm moving to the UK in under two weeks. God, I'm nervous.

outfit2 26.08.2014 outfit 26.08.2014
Blazer Bik Bok / Turtleneck Primark / Jeans Levis / Boots River Island

Wearing my new thrifted Levi's jeans. Aaah, love! I'm not really a skinny jeans type of gal, so the  mom jeans or boyfriend jeans trend takes it home for me. I bought these for around 14 pounds. It can't get better than that, really.

And I'm also wearing my chinese jade necklace which my parents gave me. I usually have it under my clothes, but decided to let it show today.

outfit3 26.08.2014

12 comments:

  1. so cute your boots and nice blazer!! your style is fantastic!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is amazing, i need one like that in my life.

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, this is something I can relate to :D I've been so antisocial my whole life, I feel like a sociopath sometimes :D What anime are you watching?
    I loove these jeans with the biker boots, the nose ring is bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank God I'm not the only one! I watch everything, but I have just finished the first and second season of Ookiku Furikabutte! :) x

      Delete
  4. Looking so cool and stunning in this outfit.
    love...love.

    xoxo
    http://incoloreddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blazer is amazinggg! This look is really cool, love your shoes!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a rad outfit! <3

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this outfit! So fresh and clean :)
    Good luck on going to the UK! So jealous xx
    I'm so happy I came across your blog! You have such a lovely style!
    Your newest follower,
    Kelly

    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ NYFW X SELENA GOMEZ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that blazer - and the whole look - necklace really bring together all outfit!:)

    Anete,
    http://foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool that you moved, hope it goes well (: Love your blog!

    http://blackclassylongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x