Thursday, 21 August 2014

Casual

Hello! This was my outfit from my last day in Oslo. Super casual and comfy... But it was actually super cold, so I put on my coat later during the day.

As you can see, I have this absolutely gorgeous cardigan around my waist. Do you call it a jacket, a cardigan or blouse? I dunno, but it's super pretty anyway. I bought it at Snoopers Paradise in Brighton with a matching top for 8£. What a bargain!

outfit17.08.2014 DSC09524 DSC09487
PicMonkey Collage
Jumper Bik Bok / Trousers Vero Moda / Cardigan Vintage / Coat Bik Bok / Bag Kate Spade / Necklace H&M / Watch Casio / Sunnies Bik Bok

10 comments:

  1. Very chic and pretty.

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!!! Fantastic style .

    I follow you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardigan! The colors are awesome, I'm so jelly you thrifted that! *_*
    Great ensemble, the chain over the simple white tee is a nice twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I love the way you've tied the jumper around your waist x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful as always, I love your styles!! I love the kimono/cardigan.

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time visits here, nice blog and sharing, I wish you to have a happy day~ =D

    Regards,
    (A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic in this outfit, i really love the prints on your cardi <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Yu!
    Love your outfit in this post, especially the black duster coat!

    I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you want to participate, just check out my latest blog post:
    http://josephineteresa.blogspot.co.at/2014/08/liebster-award-nomination.html#more

    x

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit because you use very smart pieces and style them in a way that keeps everything very casual. it's so interesting to see pieces that you usually associate with work being worn in such a carefree way and it's quite effortlessly stylish. not to mention i definitely want one of those coat/oversized blazers and some loose trousers now!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! x